The game of agile balls is very simple. It is interesting and will keep you and our friends hooked to the game for long span of time. It is fun to play. At bola tangkas, we follow various methods of this game. We do not advocate to only one particular agile model. Due to the fact that, the game is simple; there is only one size of ball which fits to all approaches. It is unique and circumstances help with clients. One must remember that the agile game methodology was first invented as the software development model. If you are from the software side, you might have come across the term – “Agile Model”. The game works on the same principle – Plan, Act, Do, Play. The cycle gets repeated.
The manifesto of Agile Model encourages people to think and act by themselves. It makes them to be independent, rather than follow a particular set of rules and methodologies. The Agile balls method is a game which goes on and on, at least for one hour (if 5 or more than 5 people are involved). The Agile balls can be used as training and focussing method too. Agile can be very easy and challenging game too. At bola tangkas, let us find out about the things involved with playing of this game. However, the basic rule of any game is to be patient and play it right.
Things to know:
- The participants must understand the concepts and gain experience to gain their chances of winning.
- During the agile transitions, one must implement the practical methods that will help your team too.
- Nevertheless, learning can be challenging as well; because, many concepts which are employed in playing the game of agile balls are simple to understand, but hard to put them in implementation.
- The games contain levels or portions when it appears impossible to win.
- One of the most important step, one must remember is to keep trying something new. Keep searching for something hard and difficult to achieve.
- Proving yourself and challenging is game of key. This principle is even applied in life, to take risks and defeat your-self.
- By playing this game, players get amazing amount of experience and confidence with unfamiliar concepts. They learn to live life more practically and be focussed in our approach to new problems.
- People who play Agile balls may learn to discover common pitfalls. They gain experience that life is a game and games like Agile balls, help to discover, experience and accelerate learning.